Saturday, December 12, 2009

Till 2010 ; I'll Still be Loving You.

I'm Not Supposed To Be Blogging At This Moment ;
Cux i'm Supposed To Be Mugging Fer Tmr's Econs ;
But I Figured It's The Next Best Outlet To Filling A Void.
-

I Miss You Terribly.
Although I'm Independent In My Own Ways ;
I Realised I Cant Be Without You.
I Too ; Want Somebody To Depend On.
Through Weakness And Through Health ;
Through Poverty And Through Wealth.
But I Will Never Understand Your Reluctance ;
Your Awful Fronting ; My Fears Your Weariness ;
My Eagerness ; My Patience.
How Leisurely I Figured ; We've Fallen Head Over Heels.
Or Maybe I'm Over- Analyzing.
Eitherways ; I Know Deep Somewhere in My Heart ;
I'd Only Be Able To See You In 2010.
Den In 2010's March ; June ; Sept ; And If We Made It That Far ; Dec.
I Don't Like It.
I Don't Like Being Your Little Puppet.
How I Can't Come To Terms With Myself ;
The Ways I Allowed You To Have Your Way.
The Things I Compromised To Accommodate.
The Emotions I Held Back ; Just Fer Your BrokenBroken Heart.
The Amount Of Patience I Have Fer You ;
It Runs Thin.
I Cannot Pine Each Day Fer Your Enlightenment.
I've Stopped Pinning Wishes And Hopes On You.
I Realised It'll Only Bring Me To More Shame.
It's Like We've Embarked On A Journey Into The Dark.
With No Goal In Mind - A Persistent Heart ; A Weary Soul.
You've Lived A Life Before Me ;
And Too Much Was Robbed In That Life.
Till This Day That Fate Decided To Play More Games.
That Landed Us In Each Others' Life.
This Part Of A Lie Isnt What I'd Wished Fer.
You'r Entitled To Having A Life With Whoever You Chose Captured Your Heart.
Instead ; You Chose To Let Your BrokenBroken Heart Rule You.
Your Eyes Are Blinded By Pain ;
Accustomed To What You've Always Had.
You Never Thought I Would Be Different.
You Expected Me To Be Like The Rest.
I'll Be Whatever You Want Me To Be ;
If Its Like The Rest I Should Be ; So Be It.
It's What You Chose.
You Had The Options But You Blew It.
Fate Brought You Here ; But You Decided Your BrokenBroken Heart Was Worth Much More Than I Was.



-❤