Friday, December 04, 2009

I Don't See The Point ;
Of Working So Hard ;
Try Prove To You That I'm Fer Real.
That'll Be There Fer You Whenever The Storms Hits ;
Whenever You'v Had A Bad Day ;
Whenever It's Joyous.
I Getting Weary ; Of This Constant Shoving.
Everyday It's Just Another "Waiting In The Rain" Kinda Thing.
I'll Soon Run Out Of Ideas How To Love You Without Being Me.
I'll Soon Ferget How It Felt Holding You.
I'll Soon Ferget That Face I Once Couldnt Get Over.
I'mma Press On ; Every Day I Tell Myself This ;
Problem Is ; I Don't Know Where SHould I Start.
I Know At The End Of The Day I'm Gonna Be At The Start Again.
See-ing LoveyDoveys Isnt Fun At All.
It Really Isnt.
How I Hate Myself ; To Allow You To Do Me So Wrong.