Headed To ButterFactory With Zing And Asaph ;
Happy BOXING DAY!
It Was Great Fun Till Past 2 ;
Hi-light Of My NIGHT
Met Baby! =))
Came To Fetch Me Outside Butter.
And Off WE Went!
To Our Night Out Rendevous.

(Made Him Cam-whore wimme. LOL)
I'm HappyHappyHappy ;
Tho I Know In My Hearts Of Hearts;
That Knock-Knock At The Back Of My Head ;
That Its The Kind Of Short-Lived Bliss
I Know I Should Cherish Each Second ;
And I Should Appreciate Each Day Itself.
Nonetheless, It's How My Heart Smiles ;
And Not How My Pillows Hear My Cry.
We're Too Alike Tonight-
Too Nonchalant On Our Part.
We Fergot ; Time Was'nt On Our Side.
One Day We'll Be Like Strangers Yet Again.
Till Tmr, And Days After Tmr's Tmrs ;
I'll Still Be Loving You ;
With Every Fiber In My Being.
I Hope You'd Learnt From Your Past Relationships,
I Hope You'd Understand -
Time And Tide Wait Fer No Man.
If You Want Me ; You Gotta Work Fer It.
Its How Wearily, Each Day That I Try Even Harder,
That Wears Me Thin.
I Love You ;
But Never From Afar.
I'll Never Do Just That.
I'll Never Settle Fer That.
I Love You ;
"Perhaps One Day You'd Love Me Back"
-sabbybaby.