Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Is It Really That Difficult?
Tryna Be Me, Outside Me.
Help! My World's Falling Apart!
I'm Feeding Drama.
For I Feed On It.
They're Trying So Hard To Tone Me Down.
-It Isnt Time Yet.
Tell Me, Somebody! 
Is Being Vibrant A Crime?
Do I Have To Live By Your Damned Rules,
Your Fucking Sterotypes,
Swear By Your GOD DAMNED Mentality.
JUSt SHUT The FUCk Up And Let Me Be ME!
Quit Interfering.
Quit Poking Your Fucking Noses In My Plate!
You Can Keep Your FUCKING "STATEMENTS" To Yourself.
MUST I Really Be Bitchy,
So I Would'nt Get Hurt?
When I'm Being Nice And Docile,
They Think It's Funny Trampling Over Me.
FUCK MAN! 
THIS IS EXASPERATING.
There's Is So Much Waiting To Be Borne.
But Who Is There To Give Em A Chance?
Quit Messing With My Life!
It's Messed Up Alr!!
QUIT Doing SHIT TO ME!
FUCK You And Your So Called Friends.
Fuck You VERY VERY MUCH.