Monday, February 09, 2009

Nightingale, Don't Whisper!

I'm Born Free- Spirited,
Tied Down By Commitments And Responsibility.
I Was Born Brazen,
Bounded By Consequences And Thoughts.
Why Is It That When You Lose Your Compass,
Others Begin To Tag You.
In Ways You Hadn't Wanted.
Why Is It That When You're merely Following Your Heart,
Other Label You Childish And Rash.
Why Is It When You're Leaning To Be Rational,
Others Link You Back To Realistics.
Why Is It That When You'r Leaning To Fall,
They'll Plaster Names On Your Name.
I Can't Be Bounded By The Same Reasons,
Hence Not Letting Me Fly.
I Lost My Core At War,
Well, Who Is There To Weigh My Worth.
I'm Steering Outta Control,
These Parties And The Nicotines
Tend To Numb It A Lil While.
I'll Face The Music,
But The Truths I'll Bury,
I'm Childish And "Hope-less"
Well Who's Left To Love Me Now?
You'r Floating Thoughts,
Your Secrecies And Lies,
I See Them Now,
I'll Hear It Soon.
I Could Give The World Fer Whatnots
But Fer Kinship,
I'd Not Breathe My Last Breath.
I Tread Lightly On The Fields Of Love,
I'll Take Your Sweet Nothings,
With A Pinch Of Salt.
We All Live On Sunshine, Air And Back-Stabbings.
Questioning- Where Is The "LOVE".
`
"You'r Heart's Wounded ; My Child
Come On In, And You Shall Be At Ease."

-






No comments: