Friday, February 06, 2009

I was here.

Those Darkest , Coldest Nights,
I Lived Them Through.
What Hurts The Most Is,
When The Last Thing I Needed Was You,
You Were No Where To Be Found.
Baby, While We're Apart, 
Don't Give Your Love Away.
My Heart's Built Itself In Solitary,
Cux Who Is There Left To Love Me Now?
Now That My World's Come To A Fold
Where There's Nothing Much Here Fer Me,
Staying Is No Longer A Contemplating Question.
Everyone Want's A Piece Of Me,
Who Can I Trust.
I'd Been Blazed, Bruised And Betrayed.
Who's My "Best Friend" Now.
Even When Kinship No Longer Holds Its Values,
Who Will Love You Now.
The Sphere Of Love,
Goes Round And Round,
Expanding Day By Day,
When Will Everyone Get A Fair Share In It?
It's Crunch Time Baby! Crunch Time.
This Is Do Or Die/
Kill Or Be Killed.
Who Can I Go To?
Why Don't They Understand,
Some Things Cannot Be Mended.
Why Don't They Realise,
That The More They Try To "Make It Better",
It May End Up Worsening Things.
These Tears Are All I've Got,
I Ought To Listen To Them?
I've Tried Every Possible Way To Keep My Soul Alive,
I've Partyed My Tears Through,
I've Shut Myself Out,
Thinking It Would'nt Hurt That Bad.
I've Stayed Up,
Nights After Nights, 
So Those "Demons Of Nightmares"
Could'nt Touch Me.
My Laughter And This Pretty Facade
Got So Many Fooled.
I Realised That No Matter How Hard 
I Tried To Shut Those Thoughts Out,
Those Loopholes Are Still There,
Mon-Fri , Jan - Dec,
This Emptiness Is Still Here.





No comments: