Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Damned Girl,
You're Such An Inspiration!
You Definitely Utilized The Term 
"Live Your Life To The Fullest"
To It's Furthest Meanings Ever Made Possible.
If Life's Core Motto Was
"I Could Life On Sunshine Love And Air."
We'll All Be Vagabonds By Now.
It's All About Making A Choice.
Whether You Want It Or Not.
Yea, I'm Talking About You.
Since You Choose To Be Stuck With Something Wretched,
You'll Have To Stick With It.
And When You Finally Come To Ur Senses,
And That Ur Done Being Stuck In A Rut
With Wretched, Nothings Ever Gonna Be The Same.
You've Made Ur Choice To "Follow Your Heart",
You've Also Made Your Choice To Discard Conscience.
"And When You're Down Visiting The Queen Of London, 
Or London Bridge, You'll Soon Return And Find That
All The Ladybugs Have Flown Home."
Go On Girl,
Make Those PORKY PIES Sell.
But Apparently, I'm Not Buying Any.
"Treat Others The Way You Wanna Be Treated"
Touché.
No Hard Feelings,
I'm Merely Treating You The Way You Wanna Be.
Attention Oh Attention,
You're Getting Too Much Of These,
You're No Longer Getting Any,
Well Not From Me In Time To Come.
You've Been Takin On Suicide,
Digging You'r Own Grave,
Making Your FRIENDS To You,
Disposable.
Just So You Know,
Not Every Friendship Is.
To Me,
My Girlfriends Could Pick Me Up
When  I'm Down.
Thing Is, It Doesnt Necessarily Apply,
If You Treat Them Disposable.
My Heartfelt Wishes Unto You,
I Hope You'r Happy.
Now That You'r Living On Drama,
And When Those Drama Comes To An End,
And Patience Wears Thin,
Love Expires,
The Abuse Should Start,
By Then, Not Even Mother Theresa Could Save You'r Sorry Ass.
Only You, Yourself And You.
You Gotta Love Yourself Enough
To Walk Away.
This Is The Route You Chose,
This Is The Fate That Came With It.

Make Shure You're Really Happy,
Like Seriously,
When The Lights Cameras And Actions Cease,
Make Shure You'r Still Happy,
You Made A Decision To Remain Wretched.

On A Lighter Note,
Just So You Know,
Most People Don't Do The Same 
Mistakes Twice.



No comments: