Oh Mother,
My Smoking, My Late Nights And The Boys
Won't Worry You.
-
"Lady Bug Lady Bug,
Fly Away Home,
You'r House's On Fire,
And Your Children Gone.
All except One,
That's Little Ann,
For She Crept Under The Frying Pan."
The Situation's Blazing,
My Partying Ways,
They Won't Worry You,
It's Be The Least Of You'r Worries.
Oh Mother,
Don't You See,
You'r Kids Are In Danger,
It's Gone Way Under,
It's Been Foretold.
Oh Mother,
Why Can't You See,
I Gotta Go.
This Is Survival Out There,
This Life You'v Breathed Unto Me,
Hasth Become Cheap,
Survival Is Expensive.
Oh Mother,
Why Don't You Hear?
Listen As Our Hearts Cry Out To You.
Oh Mother,
Why Won't You Stop And Listen?
Oh Mother,
Why Can't You See?
That We're Bleeding,
Even In A Crowd You'll Find Us,
Oh Mother,
Why Can't You See?
Oh Mother,
Stop And Think.
Think Of What Could Happen?
Oh Mother,
Think Of The Worst.
Oh Mother,
Why Won't You Accept The Fact?
Why Won't You Listen?
Oh Mother.
Oh Mother,
I'v Been Out There,
I'd Been Vandalized By This Society.
Oh Mother,
Don't You See,
I'm Only A Child,
I Need Your Protection.
Oh Mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment