Saturday, September 20, 2008

nasirisque-sycologicallynessly.

I've Been So Crest-Fallen Of Late.
I Don't Need A Third Party's View.
I Saw It In My Reflection This Morning.
I Realised In My Eyes,
You'll See Sorrows,
In My Voice,
You'll Hear Fears.
In My Handshake,
A Signal Fer Help.
I Feel So Lonely,
So Empty.
It's Overused,
But I'm Really Drained.
Emotionally 
And Still Mentally Tormented.
I'd Sit Up In My Room,
Thinking.
Of Many Many Instances.
About You, About Other Stuffs.
Even In My Usual Crowd,
I'd Feel Lonely,
And As Usual Empty.
In My Usual Crowd,
I'd Feel Left Out.
I'll Fall All Silent.
I'm Not In A Bad Mood.
I Just Feel So Tired.

I Haven't Been Myself Lately.
That I Know.
I Figured You Won't Really See Me Smile These Days.
It May Tickle Fer Awhile,
And It Dies Off.
A Livewire Has Her Bad Days Too.
I'm Not All Bubbly And Cheery Everyday.

I Been Going Thru So Much Sorting Out.
Where I Went Wrong,
What I Regretted Not Having Done.
I Realised It's Cux I'v Never Loved Someone
The Way That I Loved You.
That's Probably Why I Took It So Hard On Myself,
When Things Don't Work Out.
And That's Probably Why I Refused To Come To 
Terms With It.
My Mum Once Told Me Something Like This ;
It's Like A Bird;
When You Hold It Too Tight,
You'r Afraid It'll Suffocate And Die.
And When You Don't Grasp It,
You'r Afraid It'll Fly Away.
---
What I Did Wrong Was,
Loving You Too Much,
And At The Same Time,
Neglected You'r Feelings,
Cux I'd Wanted It My Way All The Time.

I May Take Time To Come To Terms 
With The Coldest Hardest Facts.
I May Live In Denial Fer A Lil'While Longer
Than The Usual Broken Hearted.
I'm Not Setting My Mind,
Nor My Heart,
On Neither Decision.
I'mma Let Nature Take It's Course.
If Things Work Out,
It'll Work Out.
If Things Don't,
I Doesn't.
And It Should Foretell A Closure.
I Need One.
Yepx.
I Think It's What I Need Now.
A Closure.
-To Everything.










Why Can't Anyone Just Be Straightforward?
("Open The Door, See Mountain")



No comments: