Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hate Is A Strong Word, But I Really Really Really.. .. ...

After Being Through A Good Amount Of "Shit",
I Learnt One Thing.


Love.


In It's Literallest Mannner.
In It's Simplest Form.
I Learnt Not To Waste LOVE On SOME People Who
Don't See It/ Don't Appreciate It/ Don't Deserve It/Disgraces It.

I Learnt That One Should Love Them Others' Freely,
Unless Otherwise Stated.
Or Else,
You'll End Up Bringing To Grave Too Much Love(Not Shared)
With Endless Regrets 
All Alone And Soon Fergotten
Or You Could-
Step Into Grave With Little To None Love Left,
With Either A Broken Heart
(Its Better To Have Loved And Lost,
Than Never To Have Loved At All) 
Or A Legacy.


On A "RARE OCCASION",
I've Loved And Lost,
A Great Bunch Of People,
Whom I Believed I've Done No Harm Nor Wrong To.
A Friendship Turned Ugly,
Which I Myself Haven't Got A Clue How,
Whereas My Conscience's CRYSTAL CLEAR.
And I'm Glad I Fell,
Least I Saw How Difficult And Ugly
Humans Could Get.
Least I Learnt From Being Wounded.
Least I Know,
I Bear No Hatred.
Least I Know,
I Bring To Grave Lil' To None 
Rather Than A Heap Full Of Regrets,
And Truckloads Of Hatred And Angst.
Least I Have A Better Understanding.

I'm Glad I Once Had You As A Friend Though.

"If I Can't Control The Way You Looked,
The Way You Were.
I Can't Control The Things YOU Say,
The Thoughts You Thought."
Neither Do I Questions Why These Hate.
Fer One Reason.
I Don't Have To Know.
I Don't Need To Know.
I Dun Wanna Know.
I Don't Feel Like Knowing.
I'm Thinkin You Should Bring It To Your Grave,
All These Hate And Angst.
Mayb It'll Stand You In Further Stead.


Oh,
You Know I Love You
(I'm No "Mommy Theresa" But I Don't See A Need
In Clogging My Heart/Minds/Pores With Hatred.)
=)



breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena

No comments: