Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Can't WAIT!

I Have One More Month To Go!
To The Great Reveals!

I'm So FUCKIN' Excited/Sexcited!

In The Month Of October,
The "GREAT" Utillization Begins.

In The Same Month,
I'm GON' START SCHOOL!
I Can't Wait Fer A Fresh Start.
(Sometime YOU Just Gotta Get It OVER & DONE WITH.)
Which Means,
I'm Gon' Have To Make New Friends ALL AGAIN,
Which I Gladly Welcome With Widest Opened Arms.
Which Mean I've Gotta Be On My Guards,
NEVER TO REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKES TWICE.
Which MEANS I'll Definately BUMP Into Not VERY NICE PPL.
WHICH MEANS
MY HEART HAS TO HEAL.
Though I'm Like 2 Years Behind Schedule,
But It's Alright I Guess.
Life Does'nt Always Goes As Planned.

October,
My Hunney Bunney's OFF Night Shift!
Which MEANS I'll Get To Spend Nights With Him.
It's His NEW YEAR.
Which Means I MAY Get "Ang Pow",
If He Gives Me.
It's Another Month Away From His B'day.
Which Means,
It's Another Concrete Jungle Rendevous .
Which All Means,
The Pending Begins.
Which Mean I'm One Step Closer To "State Of Bliss".

October,
It's Halloween.
To End October With A FreakFest
Means Im Probably Able To
PUT MELVIN, LOUIS, ASAPH, AND MARK
IN A DRESS.
Full Of Glitters Would Be A Pleasant Sight!

October,
Which Mean I Don't Have Much Time Left,
Starting From Now.
Which Means I Have LOTS And LOTS 
Of Management To Begin With.

I Somehow Dread But Am ESTATIC,
About October's Issues.
HOWEVER,
I'm Deterred NOT To Allow "Flashbacks"
Slow Me Down/Pull Be Back/Drag Me Down.
Think I'm Gonna Meditate Every MOrning,
Before I Brace Myself Fer "Hell's Playground".
Yeah, If You Guess It,
Congrats. YAY! Otherwise,
Then Boo!



Can't WAIT!!!!

No comments: