Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hunney'sBrownEyes.

I Used To Think,
"We're Still Young,
There's STIL Lotsa Time."

Not Now.

I Feel Like As If Time's Running Out.
In This Rat Race,
There's Even Little Time Left.

I Feel AS If When It Comes To Me,
There'll Be None Left.

I Feel As If I've Gotta Be Rushin' To Somewhere.
Somewhere I Know Not Of.

I Feel As If I'v Something To Do,
But I Don't Know What It Is.

I Feel As If I'd Fergot Something,
I Walk In Circles, 
Tryna Figure That Out.

I Feel As If Everyone's Startin' To Disappear,
I Can't Find No One, No Where.

I Feel As If I Don't Have To Care,
Cux There's Many More To Come.

I Feel As If Most People I Know,
Are Loo0osin' Their Marbles.
No One Comprehend These Days.

I Feel As If I'm Begining To Loose Control,
They'v Been Running My Life.

Deep In Me,
I'v Got A Gut Feeling,
I'm Gonna Lose You Too.
The One Thing I'v Feared The Most.

I Feel As If I'm Stranded On An Island,
Surrounded By A Massive Population
With Only Pictures and Notes To Remind Me.

I Feel As If I'm The Only One,
With Burden Riding On My Shoulders.

I Feel As If I'm Loosin My Mind Too?
NoOne's Sharing A Sentiment.

I Feel As If I'm The Only One
Who Saw Those Flowers Whither.
They Were All To BUSY.

I Feel As If I Did'nt KNow Myself.
I Saw Myself Thru Their "Tinted Lenses".

I Feel As If I'd Even Have To Lose Myself,
In The Times Where The Stakes Are Sky Rocketing.

I Feel As If There's A Real, A More Real Me,
Inside This Me.

I Feel As If All That I Ever Am's All Fake,
They Made Me The Way The "Prefered".
Not How I Was Supposed To Be.

I Feel AS If This Mask's Gettin' Too Heavy Fer My Likin',
I Begin To Feel Tired,
Lugging It Around, Whereever I Go.

I Feel As If I'm Giving Myself Away,
As If I'm Short-changed,
As If You'v Taken Too Much?

I Feel AS If You'd Once Been Cheated,
And I'm Made To Pay,
With All The Love I Was.

I Feel As If Each Breath I Take,
Was Only Cux Your' Here Too.

I Feel As If I Gave Something Priceless Away,
And All I Got Was Frontin'.

I Feel As If I Was Bleedin' In A Crowd,
And Only I Saw.

I Feel AS If I'm The Only One Who Remember Yesterday,
No One Seem To Get It When I Say
-Yesterday.

I Feel As If I'd Been Raped.
I Gave This Lifetime I've Ever Had,
To Only Be Replaced.

I Feel AS If Half The World's Grown Old To Die,
And I'm Standin Still.

I Feel As If Nothing's Ever Right.
Everything I Did Or Do's Wrong.

I Feel AS If I'll Loose You Anytime.
As If You'll Never Come Back.
As If Someone Else's Warmin You Up At Night.
As If You No Longer Slept Alone No More.
As If I Was Banished To Sleepless Nights In Constant Tears.
AS If I'll Never.Never Get To See Those Brown Eyes No More.




❦pepperamor.
 

No comments: