We Both Know This Is.
This Overwhelming Pressure,
I Can't Withstand.
This Morning,
While Pacing About Through Solace,
Following An Usual Gathering.
I Saw A "Light".
"An Enlightenment".
I'm Welcoming A New "Era",
Adopting A Different Approach.
It's Startin To Chew On Me AGAIN,
-Your Indifference.
I Made Myself Promise Me,
That I'll Try.
Try To Put You Aside Fer Awhile.
While Life Went On.
Each Time I Do,
I Bump Into Solid Walls.
Each Time A Love Song
Reminds Me Of You,
Reels Me Back In.
I Try Even Harder Not To Think About It.
Still All I Get's Solid Walls,
With Not Much Different "Indifference".
I Used To Allow Myself To Abuse Me,
From All These Pain I Get.
I'm Not Going Back There.
I'd Never Asked You Fer More.
My Tantrums,
I'd Learnt Along The Way To Contain.
I'd Never Demanded Fer Another After Another.
Search Your Soul.
I'd Never Asked Nothing More.
This, Fer Once.
I'm Telling/Asking,
Fer You To Be Serious 'Bout This.
I Don't Want Any Of Your Frontings.
I Want The Nas I've Always Known.
Tell Me People Change.
Yeah. Reapeat It Over And Over Again.
I'd Still Want This Nas And None Other.
The Nas I'd Known Since I Was 17.
Though We HAD Our Piorities,
It's Time To Shuffle Them,
2 Year's Flown By Huns.
No comments:
Post a Comment