Hell Yeah!
A Picture Paints A THOUSAND Words.
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Brought My Lappy Down To EpiCentre,
To "FEED" It. With Louis.
Met Mel.
Headed Fer Lunch.
ToriQ!
I LOVE Their Lunch Boxes!
And There's FOODFEST@ TAKA.
Go Check It Out!
(There's This Stall - Fei *sumthing. Right Next To Shushi Stall,
That Sells TERRIFIC Tau Kua!)
With The Chilli...
One Word, -Fantastic.
If YOU LOVE TAUKUA Like I Do(Wierd, I Know.),
Don't Miss This. =)
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
This Was What Three KuKus Were Doing.
Cam-Whorring In The Middle Of Takka's Atrium,
Guessing/Singing Songs That A Performing Lady,
Was Playing On Her Instument.
Laughing Like "Dumbeldons".
Oh Well, That's Life!






Watched "HANCOCK" With My KuKu Friends.
BLAH. 's What I'll Use To Describe It.
I Won't Do A Spoiler.
But The Story Line's Just DRY.
Catch It If You'v Got An Extra $8/$9.50,
And You Don't Know Where To Spend It.
(Or You Could Give It To Me, I'll HELP YOU SPEND IT.) =)
❦Peppermode.








No comments:
Post a Comment