Finally!
My Mum/Bro/Wallet Gets What They WANT!
A Brina's SATURDAY,
With NO DancingShoes,
NO PoundingMusic.
Congragulations To Them~
Like As If.
Thing Is, The Three Of Us (Louis,Mel & I),
DECIDED, It's Time We Did Something Outta The Norm,
Fer Just This Once,
While In A Blue Moon,
And Not Go Groove THE NIGHT .
(We're Like Vampires, WE Don't Go Out In The Day. -Usually)
Instead, We Had Us A Lil' Trip.
To Reminince A Favourite PAST Time.
You Got It!
(SHHHH!Shhhh!)
You Know I Know Can Alr Lahx. =)
And As Usual.
Brina = LATE & LOUD.
Duhx!
I"M A HAPPY GIRL TODAY!
HEHEHE!
GREAT FINDS!
Oh! WhatMoreCanIAskFer?
*Eyelids Bats*
Met Asaph & Darryl.
And My Dear Friends Decided To Head Fer Arab Street.
Yeah, I Know.
*Sigh*
And We ENDED Up In This Indian Cafe?
Can I Say Cafe?
It's Not REALLY A Resturant Though.
Damned! It's Just Indian Food.
Name Of Shop : V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!
And What Do You Have?
VICTORY!
And 'Lemme Tell You Why.
IT HAS T-H-E BEST MURTABAK!
-No Kidding.
After Our Lil' Field Trip & Sumptious Meal,
Made Our Way Back.
Chilled&Laxed By The POOLSIDE!
Cux My 2 Friends REFUSED To Head To Downtown.
I SWEAR I THINK I Saw Cool "Stuffs".
Till Now That I'm Blogging.
My Eyes Are Poppin Out,
But I've Still Got Lots To Say.
Mayb I'll Just Do It In A Seperate Post.
This's Getting Tooooo Lo0o0ong,
Fer My Likin.
❦Pepper.blush
No comments:
Post a Comment