A Friend Told Me This Morning,
While We Were Bitching(Online),
Wee This Morn.
Says He,
You Must Be Wise In Choosing Your Friends These Days.
Saying I,
DOubleDuhx!
Been There, Suffered It.
Learning From It.
Streaming From Our Conversation,
Pop! Up Characters That Long Has Been Discussed.
So There We Were,
Wee This Morn,
Bitching Online.
There I Was,
Emphasizing The Term "DEAR FRIEND".
Regretfully Refering To People,
Who You Do Not Wish To Be Classified As Your "Friends",
But Alas They Are.
So A Term "Dear Friend",
's Hence "Created" Fer Their Classification Use.
Smelling A Rat,
I Later Told Him Abt [This Friend].
Who Calls,
Just T' Holla At Me.
And Yepx!
Initial Reactions Were : "Dude! Are You Fer Real??"
No Doubts.
Guess This Dear Friend Of Mine Was Probably FER REAL.
Oh Well.
No Such Things As Just A Holla,
Unless Your Tight Wi'mme.
Other Than That. - Nahx.
Saying He's Got This Voodoo Thing,
A Genie! -Wishing To The Genie,
Asking Genie To Grant You Wishes.
Mainstreamed Your Love Life.
How Cool Is That?!
Though At This Age,
I Haven't Come To Terms Whether Or Not,
I Believe In Genies, Fairies, And Witches/Wizards,
And All Mystical Beings.
Now I Publicly Claim I Do!
It Just Takes One,
Enough To Have Me Believing.
Says He,
: I Need A Girl!
Says I,
: Me Too!
Says He,
: A Girl?
Says I,
: NO!
I Prefer Men To Girls.
He Says I Should Go Fer Girls!
Cux If He Was A Real Cute Girl,
He'ld Go Fer Girls Too!
*Laughs Out LOud*
Nahx! I Prefer Dicking Den To Pussying.
Not Literally, -Figuretively.
He Says I'm Wierd!
No. Im Not!
I Just Prefer Things On The Traditional Side,
With A Unconventional Approach.
It's Just HER!
*LaughsOutLoud*
Man!
Look! I've Got A Pocket Full Of SunShine!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment