Monday, June 02, 2008

I Missed The Ways You Held Me.
The Ways Our Hearts Were Right Next,
Where They Wanna Be.

I Missed How You Held Me In Siesta,
How You Embraced Me, In Your Arms.

I Missed The Ways We Used To Hug,
How Your Breath, Caressesd My Skin.
Oh,How That Tickled Me!

I Missed The Ways How I Used To Be So Bummed.
Fer Things I Wanted Done My Way.
How I Pushed You Away,
How You Never Came Fer.

I Used To Hang On To Each Promise You Had Me Believing.
I Still Do -Now.

I Used To Take Your Words Fer Real.
I Still Do -Now.

I Used To Read And Re-read,
Each Of Our Texts Sent.
To And Fro,
I Still Do -Now.

I Used To Lie Awake,
As I Retire To Bed
Tryna Recall How Your Voice Sounded Like.
I Was'nt Gonna Ferget.
I Still Do -Now.

I Used To Reminisce.
How Young We Used To Be,
How Your Goals Grew On Me.
How I Caught You Melt,
How I Saw You With That Beanie Hat.
How I Was Neglected,
And Forced To Grow.
How I So Wanted So Much
To Shower You With My Love.

I Used To Always Tryna Get You t' "Hang Out"
-One On One.
Without Any Intentions,
Ill To Bear.
I Merely Wanted To Get T' Know You.
I Merely Wanted To "Have'' You,
Fer Those Mere Hours.
This Time Isnt Any Different.
I Merely Wanted To Consider Our Second Chance.
I Merely Want Things Back The Way The Were,
But Only Better.

No comments: