Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Take A Bow.

I Wanna Slow Dance In The Moonlight,
With Frank Sinatra/Audrey Hepburn's[Moon River] At The Side.
I Wanna Smell Coconuts In The Breeze,
With Lime Freezers.
Sitting By The Beach,
With You Within Reach.
If There Was A Drug I Was 'Onna Abuse,
It'll Be You, I'll Never Refuse.
You'r My Disease,
Wimme' Till Deceased.
If I Had To Recognixe An Allergy,
It'll Be Everytime You Accused Me Of Allegedly.
Even If I Had To Die,
One Fateful Day,
In Your Arms I'd Lay.
In My Blood, Should I Drown,
Promise Me You'll Not Frown.
Gotta Know, I'd Bled
To Bring You Back.
Remember Fondly, My Laughters,
Cause No One'll Ever Replace 'Em,
When You Sold My Love
To Lust's Daughters.
Don't Ferget Our Song,
Should I Not Be Here Fer Long.
Remember How We Used To Be So Young?
Constantly Holding Our Tongues.
How I Longed Fer Your Sweetened Words,
When You Always Had Them Curbed.
Remember How We Used To Roll On Your Bed,
How We Used To Tuck Our Legs?
How You Presented Your Love In Disguise,
Had Me Thinking I Brought You Disgrace.
School's Out, Still I Was In 'Detention'
Cause I Never Had Your Full Attention.
Taking My Final Bow,
My Final Call To Bounce.
I Believed Everything You Said,
And I Gave The Best I Had,
With Consequences I Paid.
This Love I Thought,
Oh, How Intense,
In The End, It's All Pretense.
Took All These As Child's Play,
Dare You To Lie, At Light Of Day.
I Deserve More Than Empty Words,
While The Pain Pricked Worse Than Swords.
Hell Yea, It Was Sad As Hell,
The Weight, From Grace I Fell.
I Hate This Farewell,
Did'nt See How My Tears Screamed Foul?
Had I Known Your Loving Was This Vulgar,
When Your Heart's Still Stuck On Her.
No Matter How Hard I Tried,
Each Day, You Took My Love Fer A Ride.
No
-Rendevous,
-Secret Loves,
-Nothing.
I'm Throwing Away All These Pain,
Still There'r These Chains.
My Skies, They Never Stopped Raining,
I Gotta Thank You Fer This "Training".
Love Songs Soon Lost Their Meanings.
Heavier Was My Puffings.
Soon That Kicked In, Were Pangs Of Being Jaded,
Just As The Pain Begins To Fade
In Between Laughters And Tears,
To Realise That I'd Been A Fool.
Did'nt Even Know, Till Now,
That I'd Just Been SOme Tool.
My Tears, They'd Been Trade,
Fer Loving This Fake.
Everything That Eases, I'll Take.
There Isn't A Cure,
Fer A Heart This Shattered,
These Memories,
They Start To Fog,
It Becomes Too Cluttered.
My Eyes Have Sunken,
My World's Too Shaken.
This Grief Has Taken It's Toll,
While The Lines On My Face Shows.
Leaving Me, Even My Soul.
It Tore,
Like Swallowing Thorns.
When My Worst Fears Had Alr Struck.
Fearing No Greater Evil,
I Made A Deal With The Devil.
While You Stole My Pride,
Can't You See, She'd Lied.
And So They Say,
Senses Sells.
Could'nt You Fucking Tell?

She Reeked Of A Baby Whore,
What Else Do You Search More?









No comments: