It's Slight Dementia.
This's Crazy.
How Mad It Gets.
Record Breaking.
I'm Going Fucking Nuts Over You.
All Day, I Do Nothing Right.
All I Do Is Think About You.
I Need It.
To See You,
Though I Don't See The Event.
I Need To Speak To You,
Though I Don't See The Content.
I Need To Feel Your Body Next To Mine,
Though I Can't See How.
I Need To Feel You Tender Lips Touch Mine,
Though I Don't Think It'll End There.
I Need Your Breathing On The Back Of My Neck,
Though I Can't Risk It.
My Nights Become Sleepless,
As I Toss And Turn In Bed.
My Entire Brains,
Covered In You,
I Just Cant' Stop These.
I Need You Badly,
I Want You Incessantly,
I Gotta Have You,
Without A Doubt.
This's Crazy.
How Mad It Gets.
Record Breaking.
I'm Going Fucking Nuts Over You.
All Day, I Do Nothing Right.
All I Do Is Think About You.
I Need It.
To See You,
Though I Don't See The Event.
I Need To Speak To You,
Though I Don't See The Content.
I Need To Feel Your Body Next To Mine,
Though I Can't See How.
I Need To Feel You Tender Lips Touch Mine,
Though I Don't Think It'll End There.
I Need Your Breathing On The Back Of My Neck,
Though I Can't Risk It.
My Nights Become Sleepless,
As I Toss And Turn In Bed.
My Entire Brains,
Covered In You,
I Just Cant' Stop These.
I Need You Badly,
I Want You Incessantly,
I Gotta Have You,
Without A Doubt.
No comments:
Post a Comment