I'd Been Thinking These Few Nights.
Not Contemplating Thinking,
But Re-living Every Moment Spent.
It Speaks,
This Akward Silence.
I Like It.
It's This Far Admired Akward Silence That Speaks Ease.
With You Beside,
I Don't Wanna Go Home This Early.
We'll Wait Till The Sun Comes Up.
Each Day I Crave .
Like Nutella Outta The Bottle.
You'r Something Outta My World,
I Never Had Before.
Hence Welcoming.
It Speaks So Much,
Having Yet So Little Said.
Your Arm Around Me,
Does'nt Stress Me Out.
This Distance,
Sends These Chills Down My Spine.
You Make Me Wanna Stuff You In A Jar,
And Eat You Straight Outta A Jar.
Without You Around,
It Feels Like Tearing My Hair Out.
I Even Realized I'm Rather Lost.
They May Tell Me It's A "Crush".
But I'll Just Say Let's Wait And See How It Turns Out To Be.
There May Be A War Between Vanities,
But I Promise I'l Sit Tight Fer This Journey.
-My40YearOld"Virgin"
♥Young'B
No comments:
Post a Comment