Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bedazzled.

I Have What I'd Always Wanted At This Point Of Time.
-Contestants.
But Damned.
Having A Partner's No Difference From Aint HAving Any.
Moving On To The Next Better Player Beats All This Fluctuating, Almost Stangnant Stereotypes.
All I Gotta Say's - I Don't Need You Like You Think I Do.
Take Ur Leave If You Gotta.
It's Won't Bother Me. Neither Is It Gonna.
I'm Go0o0d The Way Things Are.
There's Still A But.
Questions Filled This Space.
I'm Puzzled, Amazed, Bewitched.
Still I'm Feeling Notions Of Nostalgia.
With Effects From Different Medias.
I Feel Empty,
On Fufilling Nights.
I Felt Empty Once Or Twice,
On Days That Spells Blithe.
Times When Your Presence Spoke,
It Make Almost No Difference To Me.
It's As If You Had'nt Exsisted In My Life.
All You Ever Indirectly Contributed Was To This Space Of Emptiness.
I Never Found A Chance To Trash It Out,
Neither Did i Choose To Bother To Find An Opptunity To.
I Did'nt See A Need To, I Guess.
Whatever You Did, I Could'nt Care Less.
I Would'nt Hesitate To Bid Farewell,
I Would'nt Have An Obstacle Hindering Me.
I'ld Alr Laid My Cards Out, From The POint We Started Out.

Them Others' Got Me Bedazzled.
He's Got Me Addicted To He's Eyes.
Got My Minds Stuck On Him.
Yepxz I Cant Get Enough Of Him.

Thus Is Performance Versus 'Goodbye.


I Don't Mean To.
Neither Am I Obliged To Stay.

-Baileyyves'xydora.

No comments: