Wednesday, January 02, 2008

This Is True.
A Statement Over-rated.
I Have No Idea What's Going On!
I'm Clueless What's Going On IN Your Minds.
AS Usual, Paranoia's Begining To Eat Me Up.
Arousing Suspisions.
You May Be Contemplating A Conspiracy.
Against Me. Maybe.
The Thoughts Of Scheming Against Me,
It's All Loud Amd Clear.
Why Do You Keep Messing With My Head?
Everyone's Got Me Confused.
Why Do You Have To Do These?
What, Exactly Have I Done Toward You?
Don't You See The Difference?
Everyone Around You's The A Picture Of What's Happening.
- Well Including Me.
This's Absurd.
And If Some Others Say It's Ok,
It's Not.
Don't You See It?
YOu'r Not The Only One Haing "Problems",
We Do Too!
'S Just That We Don't Write It ALL On Our Faces.
Get My Drift?
We Can't Stop Bitching 'Bout 'Cha.
Neither Do WE See A NEED In Doing That.
Holy ****!
-Wisen Up.

No comments: