Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007/-2008

Here WE Are,
As We Bid Our To0oo0dles,
To A Term That's Walked Us Thru.
This Year That Witnessed Your Heartaches And Laughters.
Still It Has To Go.
Some Cant Wait Fer It To Leave,
While Others Has'nt Got A Clue To Make It Stay.
2007.
Well Well,
You Were'nt That Fine.
You Were The Reason I Had Official Passes To Legal-SHIP.
You Were The Reason I Why I'm Still Here.
You Were The Reason That Made Me -GO ON.
2008.
Hope Your Fine-er Than Her.
You'r The Reason I Have To [Grow Up].
You'r Gonna Be The Reason Why They INSISTS I Stop Being This Wild Child.
You'r Soon Gonna Be The Reason How My Tantrums Would No Longer Work.
Will You Too, Be The Reason Fer Me To Go On?
Will You Gimme Strength, Like How Your Fellow Year Has?
Will You Bless My Road Hence Routes?
I'll Love You When Time Comes.
Charm My Journey.
Treat My Loved Ones Alike Jewels I Stumble Upon, Fersake 'em Not.
As You'll Not Fersake Me, I Know.
Sprinkle Stardusts- Before I.
Welcome.
Hope Your Fine.

♥Brina

No comments: