Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Finally.
Words You Think You Could Avoid Saying.
I've Had Enough Of Replacing.
I' Will Never Replace You,
With Something Else.
Something I Know,
Tt Isnt Good Fer Me.
I Won't Bother Replacing You.
I Wont.
Fer All That I've Given Up Fer You,
Fer All The Anguish I Tried Concealing.
This Is The Way I Get Treated In Return.
Leaving, You'r Refusing To Face It.
I Tried Everytthing Within My Means.
To Make Things Better,
To Draw Nearer This Distance Between Us.
A Year And A Half I Should Say.
This Period Has Nothing Fruitful,
Only Endless Waiting.

I Admit Defeat.

Said I Wont Go On Without You,
This Time I'll Try.
Fine, You Win.
I Hope You'll Soon Live In Greater Anguish Than I Am Now,
Cuzx You Got All You Ever Wanted,
In Exchange Of My Tears.
I'll No Longer Bleed A Second Time Fer You.
I'll Exhale.
This Last Breath That Once Carried Love Remained fer You.
Isn't This Beautiful?
Just Like The Way You Wanted It, Didnt You?
All I Want Is You To Be Happy.
Since I'm Not The One Who'll Brighten Up Your Day,
Nor Am I The One You Seek Comfort when Nights Get Lonely.
I'll Let Someone Else Do It.
Hope She's Really The One You'r Hearts' Looking Fer.
I'll Not Cry Anymore.
My Tears, They've All Dried Up.
I Won't Try Any Harder To Make Things Any Better.
I'm Really Really Tired.
I Wont Go On Fighting Fer My Rights.
I Cant Do It Anymore.

No comments: