Sunday, January 06, 2008

Says Goodbye.

Day To Day.
These Vibes Were Set Off.
"It's Me, My Girlfriend And I"
And Probably, "Me, My Boyfriend And I".
I Cant Help But Say.


-War's Coming.
Embrace Yourselves.
Love Tmr.


I Love You And Always Will.
Even After My Laughters Have All Passed Away.
My Memory Erased.
My Voices /Words Unrecognized.
My Presence Unfelt.
I Wont Make Sounds To Disrupt Your Loving
I Wont Raise You to Heavens Then To Watch You Fall.
I Wont Strip You Of Your Innocence,
Neither Will I Distort Your Portraits Of Perfections.
I'll Still Offer My Advices Like Stars Who Guide.
I Have Nothing To Offer, But A Term- Companionship.
I'll Keep Opinions To Myself, Till The Day It All Has To Go.
I' Keep Options Open, Till The Day You Close Doors On Me.
I Hate Saying Goodbye.
I Wounld'nt Till You Decide It Is.

I Love You.

No comments: