Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ter, To The T.E

How You've Made It Impossible Fer Me To Move On.
See-ing You Last Night.
Was'nt All On Purpose.
Texting You Hours Before,
Was Upon My Drunken Stupor.
Seeing All Others Moving On,
Makes Me Wanna Too.
Still, Something's Stoppin Me.
Guess I Cant Let Go.
Cant Allow Myself To Breathe.
Sometimes, I Honestly Ferget, How It's Like Loving.
I Make Promises You Never Kept.
What Happened To Ferever?
Whatever Happened To This Loving.
Still I See All Others Making A Move.
Then Again, I Spot A Stagnant Self.
Being Empty, As If, Was'nt Bad Enough.
Ur, Lovey Dovey, Makes Me wanna Puke,
Your Sweet Nothings Make Me Wanna Gag Much MOre.
How Can I Ever MOve On, when I'm Still So Caught Up On You,
Would It Be Better, If Yiu Should Just Die?
This Empitiness Isnt Somthing I Wanna.
Isnt Sumthink I'm Asking Fer.
Isnt Something I'm Gonna Tolerate.
People Come, People Go.
Just Like How I've Seen Your Face Before.
Don't You Spot this Awkwardness.
I Taste It, Right Before Them.
I Don't Mean To Resort To Being Random.
Why Must? Why Must Every Eligable, Or Should I Say Goo0od GUy On Earth, Be Attached To A Term Of Unworthy?
I Hear 'Em All Talking,
Somethikng That's So Unreal.

No comments: