I Forgot How It Was Like To Be Sexy.
I Barely Remember Your Voice.
I Don't Even Know Myself.
Only The Child Born To Fear,
Fearing Itself, Was I To Tear.
Awakening Hours,
Terrifing Periods.
I Seeked For Your Face, In This Crowd.
Your Silence Spoke.
Mistook The Words You Said.
Changed The Ways You Played.
So I Find Myself Away,
From What I'd Thought Was Perfection.
Made Me Think Loving Was Enough.
Always Lived In Darkness But I Fell Deeper.
Flames To Dust, I Thought Of You.
Living The "Larger Than Live".
Many Envied This Preciesion,
Strive, They Cause.
Walls Started Talking.
Skies Cried,
While The Heart Of Walls Bled.
Entered Violence.
We Saw What Real Love Was.
Entering This Reality,
We Saw How Cold It Is.
We Had A Pact,
Never To Ferget.
Your Prescence's Got Me Thinking.
Where Was I, If Not Fer You.
YOur Angst Borne My Stupidity.
Well, We Were Young.
Not Too Young.
But When You Return,
Find Not What You Had.
Go In Search Of What Your Perfection Is.
We'll Bury Us.
A Term, No Longer Used.
Til Resurection Day.
Take Time To Live Life.
But Not Leave Life To Time.
I'll Be Missing You.
-Breathing Space, 0h!Seven Oh!Seven.
(Tailored To Fit Our Loving.)
No comments:
Post a Comment