This Is What My Heart Says.
Co-incidentally, My Mind Too, Has It's Sentiments.
Synchronizing Thoughts I Never Imagined Could've Happened.
Written On A Song Alr Sang.
Analyzing If What I Felt Was True.
I Did It Once Before.
I'm Never Going There. -Again.
Carrying That Shineless Torch.
Just Keeps Me Faithless.
As Each Day Slips,
I Know My Heart Sinks.
Deeper Into Misery.
Becaause I Know,
Each Second Counts.
I'll Rejoice, At The Initial Glory Of My Reign.
Til When My Kingdom'd To Be Destroyed.
Till The Never Known, In Commoners, Dynasties To Come.
From Ashes To Ashes Dusts To Dusts, I'll Be Made Known.
Exposed, Only When Secrets Could No Longer Be Kept.
Time, Not On My Side's Being A Factor.
A Factor Why I Never Spoke.
A Reason Why I'd Havent Spilled.
An Excuse Why I Havent Set Foot.
Tell Me When?
Till When. Fer Whom. Fer Where?
Could I Ever Raise Halt.
From Running In Circless After Circles.
No comments:
Post a Comment