Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ode To My Peeps

Ok Ok!
I Get You! Loud And Clear!
I Recieved You'r Screaming Vibes!
It Was Like DAMNED!
NOT AGAIN!
FUCK!-

Of All Sorts, Why Have I' gotta Land Myself, In A Landmine,
Awaiting Explosion Day.
If You Can't Bear To Look, Look Away.
If You Can't Win Them, Join Them.
If You Cant Stand Them, Walk Away.
Well, That's What They Always Say.
Alright Alright! I Get It.
Having You Around's Like Having A Time-Bomb Fixed Unto My Gutts.
Waiting It's Nerve-Wreaking Explosions,
That Came Without Warnings.
I Knew From The Start, It Was Wrong Fer Me To Have Planted My Infactuations Unto You'r Un-Knowing Minds.
Bad Things Just Coming My Way.
I Cant Help It. D'You Even Think I Could Have Stopped It.?
Nahxz, Reakoned Not Either.

This Day Forward.
I'll Cast Myself Outta Your Leagues,
Made Isolated From All Your Cliques.
Cliquuy Kiddies Ain't My Style- These Days.
Really Cramping My Style These Days,
Putting Up, In Hope Fer A Beginging Being Borne.
Till Now, It's FUCK IT!
I'll Still Stick Around,
In Bid To Bid My To0o0dles!
Then It's Way To GO! Fer All The Way.
I'll Be Round The Corner, If Ever I Was Needed.
Nothing More I Could Offer, But Company,
And A Termed Triamphantly Named- Friendship.
Although I Should Be Forsaken,
But My Laughters And Memories Of My Bumble Being Shall Remain.
To Only Be Made Solitary's My Last Resort.
Fer No More Of "YOUR" Philanderings/"CHITTY-CHATTYs"/Decieves/DOUBLE-CROSSINGS Could Have Been Withstood.
I Stand My Grounds, AS Firm Believes Could Never Be Shook.
I Take My Leave, As Wounded Soldiers Fall(From Grace, Which Could No Longer Remain).

Kudos. And My Ode(s)

No comments: