Sunday, September 09, 2007

T' Look You In The Eye's Good As Chore.
Having Being Afraid To Look Straight At'you.
Eyes Gotta Stray When You'r Around.
Nerves Gotta Stay When Your Beside.
T' Have You Stand Behind, To Observe Blunders,
Should Be My Trauma To Own.
T' Have You Set Eyes On Girls Around,
But Never Me, That's In The Middle.
A Mere Friend, I'll Always Be Looked Upon,
Hence Never Considering The Thought Of A More Than That.
Winding Up, Still I See Your Eyes Fixed On Them,
Your Will's Still Sticked On 'em,
Your Mind Still With'em.
Revealed The Souls To Your Secrecy.
You Fall Into A Whirl Of Candies,
AS They Become Smaller From Your View,
You Go Nearer, Mesmerized.
You Never Knew What Was Around You.
Counting The Steps That You TAke,
Joting Each And Every Move You Make- Visible.
I Knew Every Secret Betweeen.
There's Nothing I Can't Find Out.
I'll Soon Put You Down.
I Saw Too Many The Look You Gave On Them Others' Faces.
I' Bet I'll Be Drawn To A Next.
I' Bet To Only Find Myself Trapped In A Solitude I'd Once Borne.
Like How You Had Me,
Caged In Jails I Never Had Keys To.
Never Able To Break That Barrier,
Of Having Myself Caved In.
I'll Walk Through You,
Like Engulfed Fire, And Not Get Burnt.
I'll Speak You In The Eye,
But Never Tell.

No comments: