Shots After Shots. @ DBL O
Apparently I Was'nt "MAd" Lasst Night.
Clogged With Overwhelming Emotions.
Thing Is, You Cant Stop Tragedies.
You Cant Deny Fate.
All You Can Do Is To Hate God.
Funny How We Love And Hate This Surreal "Omni- Being."
How Can I Tell You He's Fake.
Would Your Faiths Be Moved?
Would Your Believes Sway?
Seriosly.
He's Always Makin Fun Of Us.
When I Say- MAKE FUN,
It's Seriously MAkin Fun Of Us,
Irritating The Shits Outta Earthly Beings.
1st Of All,
He'll Send Us An Angel,
Then Take Him/ Her Back.
And Leave Us With Wreakage Of The Heart.
Don't Tell Me This Is Life.
It Isn't!
Neither Would I Resign.
Don't Say It In My Face That Life's Unfair.
I Hate That Word.
It Makes Him Loathe HIM aBOVE a 'LIL More,
Each Time Shit Happens.
And Then You'll Say,
"Oh! Shit Happens."
Yes It's True.
But Who's The Creator Of 'em all.
Ain't He Even Liable Fer The Slightst Blameth?
Like It Or NOt.
I'm Still Gonna Say This.
'God! You Seriosly Need To Buck Up, And Pull Your Socks Up".
You Wanna Have Fun, But This Aint The Way You Toy Around With Earthly BEing You'd Once Created With Your Bare Hands.
You'r Not A Small Boy Anymore! Remember.!
You Oughth Not To Treat Lives As PLAY-PLay Anymore.
You Should Give And Take.
If You Took Something, Put It Back.
For Eg. You Robbed Us Of This Moment's This Instant's Love,
Be A Go0d Boy , And Put It Back.
Seriosly,-
Letter To God.
Dear God,If You'r Reading This,
PLease Be Kind Or Mayb Kinder To Us.
Them Us Who've Suffered Time And Before,
Give Us Just A LifeTime's Bliss,
[This Lifetime's. This Moment's . This Instant's.]
Just Like How You've Hasth Created Man-kind Fer,
- To Share The Love And Spread It Far-wide.
It Aint Really Our [We Better Children']'s Faults When Other Fellow Earthly Beings,
DO NOT Heed Our Advices And Pay Attention To Our Cries.
Least We Tried.
They Are The Ones Who Should Vanish.
They're iLL -Karma Filled Peeps.
Not Us.
I Ain't Here To Blesphem Thy Name,
I'm Only Here To Seek Redress On Behalf Of My Fellow [Alr Hurt] Earthly Brothers And Sisters, And I.
Whatever Scores I Have With You,
Or Whatever Scores They've Ever Had With'cha,
We'll Make It Quits When I See You.
Whichever Way You Want It Settled.
Be It Money Or Pants.
I'll Still Choose One.
In Exchange Fer This Lifetime's Bliss.
Till Then,
I'll Be Hoping Fer Miracles.
Cheers,
Love Ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment