Friday, August 03, 2007

This Is So TOADALLY.
LIke So TOADALLY,
When I Mean So TOADALLY!
It's Like - WTF!
I Have Nothing Against This Human Race.
ONLY THAT I HATE PEOPLE.
Here I Am, As I'm Blogging,
I Can Feel Anger,
All Sorts Of Jeolousy,
Fret, Animosity Strugggles
So Much Dilema,
Contaminations,
Seeping Through My Viens.

1st Of All,
I Cant Help But Ask -
Where's The LOve? People.
I HATE People,
Though I Have Absolutely NOthing Against This Human Race.
Have They All Lost Themselves in Transition Through Humanity?
Here We Have , Girls Behaving In Such An UNLAWFUL Manner,
And There We Have , Boys Acting Like Total Uncivilsed Barbarians.

2ndly-
How Bad Humans Can Treat Their Own Races?
Oh! Start Telling Me About It Man!.
Come On!
We're All Dwelling Earthlings,
Living A Common Race.
Pledged With Different Beliefs,
Hence Differences In Colour To0o.
Discolourations Should'nt Mean Any Lesser,
In Any Society.
If They Had'nt Discriminate.
And Why Discriminations?
Its Because YOU People Who Discriminate The Others,
Have NEVER Lived Before.
You've Never Led A Thing Called Life.
Cuxz You So Badly Wanna " RULE ",
Hence To0o Often,
You Ferget And Neglet The Ones Who Made You Shine.
Cuxz You Know What?
I Have A PERFECT Solution Fer People Like YOU,
Who Think That You So Toadaaly Rule This Earth.
YOU All, ONe Whole Big Bunch Of You,
Should Jolly Well Take A Rocket To Mars,
And INtentionally Ferget A Return Ticket Back To Planet Earth.
And Guess What?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!
Mother Earth's Ageing Would Slow Down By So0o Many Million Lightyears,
That You Never Imagined Passed,
With YOU PEOPLE Being On Planet Mars.
And May You All Burn To Death Up There.
MOther Earth Won't Even Turn To Tear,
At THe Mass Diminishing Of Unworthy Seedlings Of Her's.
She Might Even REJOICE!
At The DECOMPOSING Of YOU Peopl,
Cuzx Her "Used To Be" Approx. Death Time,
Is Being Delayed By Millions Of Lightyears.
All That's To PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
Indirectly, You've Saved Yourself And MOTHER EARTH.
Not Fergetiing So MAny Other Deserving Earthlings Unlike YOU PEOPLE.

YOU PEOPLE Don't KNow How Much ABHOR You've Sent Gushing To US.
(ESp. Me)
Tearing The Hearts Of Millions Who Share One Heartbeat.
Ripping Peace Of Once Pleasant Impressions Of Human Race.
Rapping Young Minds' Souls.
Stripping The YOung Of Creativity.
Injecting Violence Shame And Abhor Into Young Minds' ,
Once Untouched.
Smoked Their Innocences With Terror And Shame.
Is This What You People Always Wanted To Your Names?
Well Then,Congratulations.
Gooo0od Fer You.
You Have Finally Brought Yourselfs To DEFCON 1.
Defon 1 Digging Yourselfs A Fully Blo0omed Grave In Mass War.

3rdly.
I Cant Believe History Can Actually Repeat ON Me.
Right ON!
People Crashing My " Stages ".
(Names Are Being Withheld, Fer Preventions.)
I Aint Afraid Of Trepiditions Of Lonely Nights.
Only Trepiditions Of Faith Lost,
Is What I Fear.
Cuxz I Believe - That In Everything That You Do,
You MUst'nt Lose Heart.
If You've Lose Heart, You've LOst The Wills To Go On.
But Damned!
Now That I've Lost The Littlest Amounts Of Faith And [Wild Hopes.]
Do You Think The Heart's Not Lost Either?
DAMNED! I Think It Shure Is.
This Is MOre Than I Can Take.
I Really Won't Go On Anymore.
I'm Never Going There Again.
I'm Not Telling.
But I Know,
That I Won't Do It Again.
I Won't Fall Fer Another This Close To Me.
I Cant Do It Anymore.
FUCK!!!!
Screw These PEOPLE!


IT'S PEOPLE I HATE.
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THIS HUMAN RACE.

No comments: