Monday, July 30, 2007

It's 11.20 In The Morning,
And Here I Am, Blogging.
What Had Me Awoke,
Was A REALLY Really Wierd Dream.
I Just Dreamt Of My Previos Boyfriend.
One Whom I Loved,
Till A Sickening Degree Of Almost Death.
I Cant Help But Be Paranoid,
About Touble That's Gonna Lo0om In My Horizons.
Have I Not Gotten Over Him?
Nahz, I Reakon Not.
He Long PAst History To Me.
Though Some Ghosts Still Linger.
But I've Moved On, Haven't I.
Damned! Of All People,
Why Must This Wired Dreams Occur On Me.
Can't The Sandman Just Conjure Some Sweet Fairy Tale Like Fanatsies?
So I'd Probably Wake Up With A Nice Smile.
Rather Than These Wired Dreams That No-One Seem To Understand.
Damned! This Dream's Really Beginning To Send Worrying Pangs To My Abhorence.
I Don't Really Like The Sounds Of This.
Fuck! I Hope This Dream Is'nt Some Kind Of Answer,
That The Sandman's Tryna Tell Me.
PLease Please Don't Let It Be.
It'll Be AS If I'm About To Die A Really Really Tragic Death.
AAArrGGHhhh!
Fuck!

-Dearest.

No comments: