Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Need , Needing, Needed.

Damned! Life's Really Getting Dulller.
I Really Think I Gotta Get MySelf A "Boyfriend" Soon.
Cause Things Are Really Boring Me Out.
But I Can't Help It!
I Keep Falling Fer The Same Kinds Of People.
Against My Girlfriends' Strongest Objections,
I Still Find Myself Falling Fer Those Of The Same Category.
It's Not That I Really Want To,
Just That I Cant Really Help It.
Not That I Like Halal More Than Having Pork.
I'm Probably Used To Having Halal Ones.
Rigght! New Year's Resolutions.
No Halal Ones This Year - Boyfriends.
I Already Had Eyes Fer One Or 2,
But It The End, It Got Blown.
Bad Things Just Keep Happening To Us,
One After Another.
Still, It's Alright
Though I've Been Through Quite Alot Of Shit This Year,
But Nahz! I'm Not Gonna Lose Heart.
I Don't Even BEar To Do This To MYself I Guess.
Well, Guess It's Like What They Always Say.
Woman Are Such Sluty Bunch,
Cuxz They're Most Unlikely To Fall Fer Men,
Who Don't Stray.
AS In Bad Boys.
But I'm Not To0o Much In To That CAttegory.
I Don't Like Bad Boys.
I'll Probably Just Admire Them,
Lust At 'em.

No comments: