Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Want A Horse.
Who Would Go The Thousand Miles With Me,
-Unbridled.
That's All A Girl's Askin Of.
She Wants Her Man,
Going Thousand Miles With Her.
With No Boundaries Feared.
Tamed, With Contagious Vibrancies.
A Rainbow With Only 6 Colours,
And I'll Be Over The Moon.
Don't Gotta Be A 10 Grand Grand,
To Bring Melodies Of Laughters.
Stumming Strings Could Bring,
A Stream With Tears , That Screams Fer Joys.
Porcelain Made Of Earth,
Would Be Just Fine.
But To Find A Gem,
That Comes With It,
I'll Be Juumping Fer JOy.
Be The Lines Of My Earth,
And I'll Take You There.
To Where It's Higher Than Above.
Scurry To Hurry , Ferget About It.
Sniff At All Of Earth's Love.
But Don't Pick 'em Up.
Cuxz I'd Already Planted All Of 'em,
In Your Backyard.
I'll Learn To Be Better Than Go0od.
And Better Than Bettter.
I Don't Desire Fer Being Bestest In Your Opinion.
I'll Be Even Finer Than Better To Be Better Than Better In Your Eyes.
I'm Not Askin Fer Stars,
But You Can Put Them In My Eyes.
I Won't Demand Fer The Moon Be Bought,
But You Could Always Be My Light In The Darkest Of Times.
I' Wont Wanna Ever Be The Only World You Know,
But I'll Be That Rose Bed To Hold 'cha.
I Won't Let Those Thorns And Pricks Hurt You,
Neither Would I Let You Bleed.
Fer I'd Alr Bled Fer Your Roses To Be Red.
Be And Be Intense,
Alike Those Of The Summer.
And I'll Not Be In Pretence.
I'll Sign Seals Of Love In My Name.
In Every Kiss PLanted On Your Forehead.

No comments: