I Don't Recongnize You.
Just As The Song Goes On.
I Believed I'd Give My All.
To Have Just One More Night With You.
I Used To Think That I'd Risk My Life.
Just To Feel Your Body Next To Mine.
True To Myself.
Its All That I've Been Doing.
I Had Eyes Fer A Few Other.
In The End I Still Ran Back.
Into Your Love.
Till This Day.
I Could Only Sum Up That Our Love Was A Mistake.
From The Beginning It Has Been.
Love Has Its Superstitions..
Yet You Refused To Heed "em.
This Is How We Ended Up.
I'm Hurting No More.
Just Crying Over Thiss Loss.
It'll Be Useless Even If We Pushed It.
I Used To Tell Myself That I'm Over You.
The Term "We" No Longer Applies To "Us".
We're Now A Singular Noun.
No Longer A Pural Where We Used To Be.
I Wasted One Year On You.
I Can't Be Doing This Fer Another Year.
I'll Be That Fo0ol If I were To Go On Like This.
What's Lured You Was'nlt Love.
It Was More Of Temptations Than Love.
Your Eyes Were Telling You What You Liked And What You Did Not.
It Wasnt Your Heart That Was Speaking To You.
Our History.
Memories By Us.
Has All Been A Lie.
Thanks Fer Casting A Lie Whereas I Lived In.
Fer Nearly A Year.
{Hunney Bunney}
-Brin
No comments:
Post a Comment