Damned! Its Been Nearly 3 Months Since I Lost That Friggin Job.
And I Haven't Found One Till Today.
They Say God's Real.
Surreal You Mean?
They Say He'll Only Be Real If You Believe In Him
Yea I Do!!
Till I Lost Faith.
They Say Faiths Could Move Mountains.
How Many Mountains Has My Faith Moved?
Even When I Still Believed In Him?
None. I Figured.
Where's He When I Needed Him?
Where Is He When I Need His Grace In Getting A Damned Blarhdy Job?
Where Is He When I'm Needing His Guidance In The Name Of Love?
Why Has He Always Gone Into Hidding Upon Bumping Into My Troubles?
Loser Fish!
I Friggin Need To Get A Job!!
Its So0o Boring Living A "Tai- Tai" Life.
Materailistic Wants Are So0o Near Went So0o Far.
Realistic Needs Are To0o Sureal To Have Faith In 'Em.
God , Me And My Dreams.
A Living Example Of A Tragic Trilogy.
Has It Always Been Like This?
Was It Like This Before?
Is It Gonna Be Like This In The Future?
Who Holds The Damn Keys?
Neither You Nor I.
Its God.
Well , We've Just Gotta Work Fer Those Key.
In Unlocking Our Dreams.
-Basil
No comments:
Post a Comment