Your Silence Is What Spurrs Me On.
Fer It Keeps Me Breathing Till I Hear Your Calls.
Your Lips Are What Turns Me On.
Fer It Keeps My Heart Beating Till It Touches Mine.
Your Answers Are What Stimulates My Minds.
Fer It Eases My Minds As Long As They're Answered.
Your Eyes Are What Arouses My Senses.
Fer It Keeps My Sturdy Till I'm Holding You.
Your Touch's What Sparks Off My Ideas.
Fer It Prevents My Stagnancies.
Your Intelligence Is What Feeds My Boredem
Fer It Keeps Me Bubbling.
Fer It Keeps Me Breathing Till I Hear Your Calls.
Your Lips Are What Turns Me On.
Fer It Keeps My Heart Beating Till It Touches Mine.
Your Answers Are What Stimulates My Minds.
Fer It Eases My Minds As Long As They're Answered.
Your Eyes Are What Arouses My Senses.
Fer It Keeps My Sturdy Till I'm Holding You.
Your Touch's What Sparks Off My Ideas.
Fer It Prevents My Stagnancies.
Your Intelligence Is What Feeds My Boredem
Fer It Keeps Me Bubbling.
You're Whom Who Buys Me Tickets On Railways To Heavens
Fer It Nestles Us In Euphoria.
Your Daily Dosages Of Love Was What I Lived Fer.
Fer It Gave Me A Will To Go On.
Your Confessions Are What I'd Die Fer.
Fer It Keeps Me Loving You.
Your Kisses Are What i Woke Up Each Moring Fer.
Fer Its What Kept Me Going.
Your Lies Were'nt What I Was Prepared Fer.
Fer Our Love Was Dwindled In Trust.
Your Excuses Were'nt What I'd Saw From The Begining.
Fer I'd Exchange It ,Everything, Fer Just You.
Your Deceptions Were'nt What I Bent Upon Accepting.
Fer I Believed That I Was Born To Make You Happy.
Your Arrival , Was What Initiated A New Chapter Of My Life.
Fer Your Fo0otprints Were Left Imbeded, Straight In My Hearts.
Your Departure Was What I'd Predicted.
Fer You Were To0o Go0od To Be True.
Now That You're Gone.
It Was'nt My Fault.
It Could Never Be Partially Mine.
I'd Never Say It Was Your's.
-Time- Is.
Culprit Of Our Love.
Be It Was Or It Ain't Gonna Be No More.
Fer I'd Loved You - Once -.
And I'll Still Be Loving You.
Fer What 'd Put In Was Nothing But Truth.
But All I Got In Return Was Excuses , Lies And Hatred From You.
This Was What I Got.
Fer Loving You.
{Hunney Bunney}
Brin
No comments:
Post a Comment