Saturday, May 05, 2007

Especiallly

Struck By Your Generosity In "Giving",
I Fell Fer You, Accidentally.

Enticed , It All Felt So Wrong.

Bashed In Humanity,
Justice , I Had to Fight Fer It.

Touched Be Zest,
Friendship Became A Breeze.

Hooked Up In YOur Grace And Beauty,
Your Flaws , I'd Overlooked.

Imprisoned In Memories Of This Conspiracy Against Me,
Your Ill-Intentioned Ambush - You'd Succeeded.

Featured In Your Pranks,
Your Idea Of Fun - Indeed.

Enjoying Your Bo0oty Calls,
Your Ideas Of What Girls Are - Sick.

Haunted By Trauma,
Hence , I Lived In Negativity.

Glib Tongued, With Slabs Of Honeyed Words,
This Was How You Enticed.

Believe In The Power Of Show And Tell,
Your "Divine" Status - Proven.

Excuses ,
Was How You Worked.

Trashed By Your Deflowering,
The Way You Cruised - Ignorantly Filthy.

Surrounded By Women Of Easy Virtures Or Sorts,
You're Just Another Cuntrag.

Overwhelmed By Your Sweet Nothings,
Oh! , How You Love Half - Baked(s).

Fogged By Clues I'd Left,
How Obtused You Were.

Demoralised In Tripping Over This Go0ofy Affection,
How Laughable I May Seem.

Got A Soft Spot Fer Green Horns,
Can't Blame You Fer Being An Odd Ball.

Take "em Fer A Ride Or Two,
At The Price Of Your Cartes Blanches .

Bring 'em Fer A Game Or Two,
In Your Waves Of "Love".

No comments: