Monday, April 23, 2007

Thanks Fer Being Friends

Great! =)
Things Have Fallen To The State Of Confusions.
I Don't Know If I'd Wanna Laugh Or Cry.
Its Being Stupid. Being Treated Like A Fool.

Applaude And Congratulate.
Those Whole Claim Themselves MY "Friends"
You All Shure Deserve A Reward. An Award. A Recognition. Bestowed With Kudos.
Fer Call Yourselves My "Friends"
Thanks Fer Being So Fake.
I Should BE "LOVING IT"
I Won't Know If I Still Could Trust You With Words.
I Won't Know If I Still Could Trust You With Laughters.
I Won't Know If I Still COuld Trust You With A Term - Friendship.
I Won't Know If I Still Could Trust You With Me.
I Won't Know If I Could Still Stust You With My Heartfelt Thoughts.
I Won't Know If I Still Could Trust YOu, With An Innocent Mind.
I Won;t Know If I Could Still Trust You With Being Me.
I Won't Know If I Could Still Trust YOu As A -Friend.
Did You Know?
That You Did'nt Have To Resort To Slamming My Texts/Calls With A Delete/End.
Did You Know?
It Hurts Badly Enough.
To See Him Cluttered With You.
I Aint Being Cynical.
Its You Who Chose To Presume My Cynical-lity.
Did You Know?
How Hard It Was To Fake That Smile?
Each Time , A War Raged.
Scuicidal Calls Knew Me By My Name.
Did You Know?
How Frightening It Was?

No comments: