Monday, April 23, 2007

In My Eyes, You're Just Another Stupid Bastard

I Didnt Care If My Questions Were Answered.
Your Interests At Heart Was All I Ever Had.
You're Classified STUPID In MY Books.
I Presumely Believed That You Were Just Being "STUPID".
Now I Realised That You're Real STUPID.
Thick In The Brains Was All I Had To Say Of YOu.
To Think I actually Fell Fer YOu.
I Was Really STUPID To Have Been So Blind And STUPID.
Those Blog Entries Entered Fer YOu, Wasted To Much Space On My Blogg.
But I Won't Delete 'Em.
Its To Remind Me Of HOw STUPIDITY Looked Like.

I'm Really Begining To Detest Myself,
THe MOre I HAte YOu.
Your Sight Causes Abhorence In My Minds,
So Obnoxious , It Feels Nauseatic.
I Wont Create An Animosity Amogst Either One Of Anyone Of US.
I Just Loath Standing In Front Of You,
It Disgusts Me.
Your Words Are Viewed With Horror,
To Reply Should Be Blood Hurrling
I Grieve Your STUPIDITY.
Songs Or Phrases Linked To You,
Now Sounds So Profane, So Vulgar

The Morale Of This Episode Is.
I Should Never Ever "TOUCH PORK AGAIN"
In MY Eyes, You're Just Another STUPID BASTARD!
I'm Down On Luck.
Stop Banging On The Wrong "Nails"!
SabriAnna Van Keltxea Lolyeta

No comments: