Now That Its All Been Announced..
Will You Make A Crucial Decision?
And Make It Your's To Make It Mine?
If I Went Back On With Him, Knowing i'd Only Return Battered - Emotionally..
Would You Stiill Let Me Leave?
If I Told You, You're The One My Heart's Set Out Aftter..
Would You Make Me Stay?
If I Went Back On With Him, Only To Lose My Precious[s]..
Would You Still Beg Me Not To?
If I Ever Told YOu, That I Love You..
Would You Safe-Keep Me, Right Next To Where You Are?
If Ever In My Drunken Stupor , I'd To Tell You That I Love You..
Would You Still Be There Fer Me?
If I Ever Told , In My Bid To Lock Every Other Things In Place That Its You I Wan..
Would You Leave Me And Never Talk To Me Ever Again?
If I'd To Tell You That After So Much Thinkin..
After So Many Factors Put Into Consideration..
After So Many Anticipations..
After So Many Talks..
After So Many Tears,
That Youu're Still The One I Want, Tat You're Still The One I Love, That You're Still The One My Heart's Attached To..
Would You Still Remain My Friend, Even If You Want Nothink Done With Me..
Come One Day, Should You Not Wanna Return A Love..
I'ld Go BAck On With Him..
But Know That It Was All In Bid To Make Myself Fergett About You..
There May Be Some Things That You Might Not Understand When Time Comes..
Which I can't Explain On The Spot, Just At The Snap Of My Fingers..
Fergive Me..
Cuz You Know I Dont Really HAve A Choice..
Its One Word That Makes Me Choose Him..
To Be Loved..
Foxy
No comments:
Post a Comment