Monday, March 12, 2007

Is This The Right Way?

Do You Believe In Reliving The Love We Lost To Time?
A Lover From The Past Called..
Claiming He Wansta Revive A Love We'd Lost To Time 2 Years Back..
Thinking Its Impossible, I Just Went With His Flow..
Cuz I Knowz Deep In My Heart Its Still Him I Love Not..
Should I Justt Heck The Love And Revive Our Once Glorious Days In The NAme Of Love..
Or Follow My Heartt In Search Of New Lovve..
Truth Is, Theyy Knoez Me..
I'm Too Soft.. I Cant Bear To See Him Cry..
Neither Can I Bear To See The Other Turn Away With A Tear In His Eye..
Is This All Fated?
He Said He Only Took The Good Of Me Otta Us.. Not The Bad Ones..
It Was My Temper He Just Could'nt Stand..
My Attitude He Just Could'nt Understand..
My Crazy Ways He Just Could'nt Follow..
My Wildness He Just Could'nt Tame..
Time And Again , I Was Tryna Prove To Him That Although I'm Wilder, But I'm Still A Child..
Guess We Justt Could'nt Withstand Time..
I Like Him- The One In My Foxy Clan..
I Used To Love Him - My Ex That I Could'nt Love More..
But Do I Really Think That We Relly Could Pick Up What We Left Behind Two Years Ago and Only To Revive It Now That I'm Of Legal Age?
Would I Still Wanna Believe In His Lies?
Live In His World Of Deception?
Live In A World Where There's Only He And I And No Friends Included..
Am I Willing To Give Up These Friendships I'd Built Juust Fer Him?
Will He Still Give Me That Amount Of Happiness And More When Times Were Far More Differnt Back Then?
Back Then i Was Simplier.. More Child Like.. Playful And Arrogant..
Now, The Story's Different..
I No Longer Yearn To Command As Much Attention As Per Before..
But I'm Still As Sticky As Usual..
I No Longer Flare Up When You're Late.
Now, I Still Get Angry..
I Would'nt Report Whenever You Called..
Now, I Plan My Days..
I No Longer Used To Be That Child, You Once Dear-ed..
I've Grown Up, After How You've Left Me Destroyed..
I No Longer Am Such A Free Spirit, Thinkin That Even If The Skies Fell, You'll Be There Too Hold The Skies Fer Me..
Now, I Tend To Worry Fer Tmr..
I'm Utterly Baffled By His Actions..
What Should I Do?
What Should I Say..
How Should I React?
All These Comes Into Considerations..
But Fer One Fact I Knowz Too Well But To Admit..
He - In My Foxy Clan, Doesnt Like Me..
He Has Eyes Fer Bigger Things.. Far More Sparkling Than I Am..
He - The Ex I Couldnt Love More..
Is Claiming Forlorn..
Turn Left - An Obstacle..
Turn Riight, Another Obstacle..
I Have No Where To Turn..
But To Me, Myself And I.
Dearest

No comments: