You Don't See Me
Here We Are..
Living Each Day As It Is As Lovers - Apart..
You Were Always Busy..
Its Easy, To Freign Bussiness.. Look Busy..
Whereas I,
I Can't Live Without You..
Hanging Out With Your Male Friends,
Does That Make You Happy Enough To Be Able To Sleep At Night?
You Don't See Me..
You Don't See This Side Of Me..
The Forlorn. Yearning Part Of Me..
You Created That PArt Of Me..
However, It Doesnt Seem Like You've Ceased To Utilize It
Does Hanging Out With YOur Male Friends, Bring Your Mind And Soul Into A State Of Etermal Rest?
I Bet It Shure Does.. , That Thay've Occupied Even Ur Slightest Personall Space Of Dropping Me A Line..
I Dint Think That We Needed To Seek Solace In Silence Till I've Been To This..
Being To All Kinds Of Situations And People..
But I've Never Been To You.. The One Whom I've Chose To Lay my Hearts Of Heart On To Love..
I'd Wanted Me To Last As Reall Faithfully..
Guess You Wont See It Too..
Gave You Every Kind Of Freedom & Space You Needed..
I Didn't Wanna Press On You Too Hardly..
However You Saw It As A Cold War..
We Need To talk..
We Need To Talk About Us..
You Never Tried To Understand Me..
Neither Have YOu Tried To Analyse What Was It That You Ultimately Want With Me..
Said I'll Let You Go.. And I Would.. If You Felt Soffocated In My Embrace..
Bottled Up MOst Of My Feelings And Quesiness About Us..
And I Never Told No - ONe..
Least I Haven told You..
Fearing You Impulsive Rashness , That Could Cause Us Misunderstandings..
you Never Stated Your Abhorence Toward Anythink Neither HAve You Stated Your Approval In Anythink..
I Love You..
These Were What I Never Told You Before..
I've Fallen Fer You..
This Were What I Too, Never Told You..
You May Think That I'm here Cuz Of Your Hardwork At Courtship..
Truth Is, I'm Here Cause Of Your Love..
These, Were Too, What I Never Told You..
I'll Not Give Up On You, Till You 1st Give Up On Me..
Friends Say I'm Always Banging On The Wrong Guys..
No, To This..
I'm Sticking With Ya..
Brin
No comments:
Post a Comment