Don't Say You Love Me
Whenever I Was In A Confusion About You,
I Told You I'd Back Out..
You Said Your Past Was Alr History You..
But It Seems To Me LIke Your Still Bounded By That Ghost..
When I Said How I Needded And Wanted My Man To Be Like,
You Said You'd Change And Treat Me Well..
Truth Is, It Was Only Somthing, A Quality In My Man That I'd Wanted..
I Dun Wan You To Change Fer Me..
Cuz Every Man Itself Is Exquisite On Its Own..
That's HOw God Made Us To Be LIke..
If You Every Changed Urself Fer My Sake..
That, I'll Not Be FAlling Fer You,
As Fer That , I'ld Be Falling Fer My Own Creation..
You Hate It Whenever I Thow Those Little Girly Thantrums..
You Might Think They're Sick..
They're NOt..
I Told You ONce And Again, And A Umteen MOre Times That We're NOt Fated To Be TOgether..
Its Not You, Its JUst Me..
I Believe In Horoscopes And You Dont..
I Do NOt Believe In Taking Medicine When I'm ill But You do..
People Say That Age's Nuthink But A Number..
So I Took It In My Stride..
Unfortunately, This Is When I See The Cracks..
Dont You See Taht We're Falling Apart?
I'm an Aries, Not A Scorpio LIke You..
I Dont Like Mind Games..
But I Don't Mind Entertaining Them..
I'm An Aries, Not A Scorpio Like You..
I'm I'm Impatient.. I'm Fiery Tempered..
I'm An Aries, Not A Scorpio Like You..
All Whisy Washy And Stuff..
Why Dont You See The Difference?
Why Don't YOu See A Difference Between A Want And A Must..
You Just Want Me Fer The Sake Of Wanting Me..
Not That Your Too Deep In Love DAt You MUst Need Me..
Don't Say You Love Me, Before You Even Know What's Love..
Don'tSay You LOve Me Before You even Know How To Love Yourself..
Brin
No comments:
Post a Comment