TurtleDoves
As The Trees Wisper Their Little Secrets, And Passing 'Em On..
I Wait To Listen..
Evesdropping But It Seemed All Greek To Me..
The Birds Chattering In The Mid Day's Stuffiness, Brings Me Back Into Our World..
Back Tracking How We 1st Met..
It Wasnt Euphoria Like How The Rest Descibed It To Be Like..
Instead It Was Neutrall.. Towards Mutural..
The Dj Of Our Lives Lost His Track.. So Did We..
But We Got BAck On Track..
Even Closer This Time..
Its Probably Wad They Call Keeping In Contact
It All Started When I Was At Your God Mum's Shop..
I Tried My Best To MAke Contact With Everyone There..
And Alas.. It Was All Smooth Sailing..
Made Even Better Friends..
And We Too.. Became Closer..
Looked Upon As An Item But We Weren't Together..
That's How Close We Were..
Considarate, That's What I'll Say Of You..
Considerate Of My Feelings..
You Never Failed To Appologise, When You were Made Scapegoat, In The NAme Of Flirting..
Once Or Twice, I Was On A Rollercoaster Ride..
Thrice Or Fourth My Tears Were Nearly Falling..
You Never Failed To Thank Me For All That I've Done Fer You..
These Were What Touched Me..
Never Meant To Fall Fer U..
But U Were The Only Man Who Could Pass All Of My Tests..
Its In Your Eyes.. I Could Probably See And Feel It..
That You're Falling.. In The Name Of Love..
Cuz I Too Was In This Bliss..
But I Could'nt Feel You..
I Could'nt Feel Ur Feelings Fer Me..
Its Isnt My Heart That You Are Probably Soughting After..
I Can Tell When You Look Into My Eyes..
I Can Tell, Whenever You Steal Glances At Me..
I Saw You Melt..
Its Isnt My Heart That You Want, Neither Is It My Physical Being That You're After..
Its Only Me That You Want..
I Cannot Be Certain Of All These Assumptions, You've Sent Swarming To My MInd..
All I Could Do Is To Wait.. Cos All I Have To Offer Is One Heart That Would Stay The Truest As U May Command..
Brin
No comments:
Post a Comment