Saturday, August 26, 2006

Will They Feel It?

If One Day I were To PArt And LEave This Place..
Would They Even Feel That Pinch On Their Hearts?
They Woundlnt..
They Already Said On Disowning Me..
Times And Time Again..
Throughtout My Childhood..
Its Always Been This Way..
Threatening to Severe All Ties..
I Grown Up Being Cold..
My Heart's Warmed Up Occasionnally..
But They Never Knew How MUch ITs Been Inflicted On Me, Since Those Childhood Years..
My Laughter Hasth Been Dwindled In Distrust And All Of Our Fights..
Abused My Mind, But Not PHysically, Cuz You Know It Left Evidence..

Growing Up, Constantly Treading Lightly On FAmily Ties,..
I Never Meant Fer It To HAppen To Us..
This Family Portrait Was Never There..
Betrayal Befall..
Mum's Betrayed My Trust..
I Was Hurt, But Instead, I Was Their Target Of Ventings..
I Once Again Never Blamed Them..
Only To Blame My Independence..
Got Dismissed At My Innocence..
They MAde Me Independant That Made Me THis Way..
Wad Can I Do To Alter This "Flaw"..

They Felt Hurt.. And Do I Not?
La La LAnd's All We Came From..
Should We All Return One Fine DAy..
Thus, I"ll Be At La LA LAnd Before All..
Where All Faries From All Fairy Tale Exsist..
Where all Fights HAve Gone All So Far Away..
Where The Use Of Words Didnt Hurt..
Where All Would Only Remain There And No Where Else..

I'll Be There..

No comments: