Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Young Girl

Young Girl

I May Be Young At That Time..

But Wise Enough To Know That You Dun Fall In Love Overnightt..

That's Why I Thought, If I Took My Time At Everythink,

This Love Should Be Alright..

But Before i Know it ,

As Soon As I Closed My Eyes, I Was Saying Goodbye To Love..

But i Guess Im Lonely , Heartbrokened..

Life's Not Over..

Guess, I Probaby Knew This Fact, Deep In Me..

Its A Hurting Issue , Getting Over..

Next Time , I'll Be Totally Shure..

No More Empty Conversations..

Dun Wan The Pain Of Falling In And Outta Love..

Its More Than What My Poor Heart Shound Endure..

So I Listen To All The Advices..

And Each Time I Cry..

He Had Been My Life..

And I Never Planned Of Growing Old Widdout him..

The Opposite Of Black Isnt White..

Its Only Sterotyped

Bruised And Battered By His Words

Dazed And Shattered, Now It Hurts..

When I Needed Him , Where Was He?

When I Was With Him, I'm Close To Tears..

Cuz He Was Always Only Almost There..

Havent i Always Loved Him?

Dun Say Your Sorry Fer Takin My Love Fer Granted..

Sorries Dun Work Magic..

Strangly Ironic, How He Used To Love Me..

And Now Turn His Back At Me..

I Wanna Noez Why, You Used To Hold Me Tight?

Did God Sent You Straight to me?

Why? When You Look At Me , Do You See a Wife?

Did You Picture Us Loving Each Other Fer Life?

It Keeps Me Up @ Night..

Were You Playing The Role , Just Lyk The Rest?

These Are The Questions That I Ask Myself.. When We Were Still Together..

If Another Should Come..

Who's Finer Than Me..

And She Wants To TAke Your LOve Away..

Would You Leave?

You Never Answered This Question..

Till Now That I Understand..

Your Heart Just Wasn't there..

Somethimes I Wished That The One You Met Wasn't Me..

Cuz I Seemed To Loved You More And More And More..

But Its Over Now.

No comments: