Baby, I'm Sorry
To Love Someone isn't A Child's Play..
To Learn To Let Go's Difficult..
Learning To Ferget's Exasperating..
The More I try To, The More I Noez Its Impossible..
Tried Being Ignorant To My Feelings..
Tried Running Away , But The Memories of Us Keeps Huanting Me..
Tried Holding Back My Tears, But They Fell Lyk Pregnant Clouds..
Tried Suppressing Those iLL Thoughts, However, U Proved My Instincts Right..
Knowing That Holding Dear To The [ Once Us ] Won't Bennefit
Still I Refused To Budge..
This Is What I Get Fer Being Too Headstrong..
Thinking I Deserved Better For What i've Put Into That Relationship..
My Efforts Where Gone To Waste..
Still, I Reakon A Confession Should Work..
You Could'nt Stand My Temper..
That's Why You Chose To Walk Away..
Its Been Hard Fer Me To Give My Heart Away..
Then That You Captured and Owned It, You Took Me Fer Granted..
Each Time My Cellphone Rang, I Was Hopeful..
Hopeful It Might Be You..
Becuz Of This, I've Become Emotional
Afraid You Might Have A Change Of Heart , Things I Did Were Largely For & About You..
Love's Whether's Unpredictable..
Love's Once Laughter and Joy's All Drowned In Tears..
Breaking Up, I Missed Us..
Loving You, I Fergot Myself..
I Wanna Say I'm Sorry..
Fer Loving You In A Wrong Away.. The Way You Loathed..
I Was Alittle Too Late In Saying [ I LOVE YOU ]..
If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, I'ld Love You My Way Again, This Time, Its The Knowing Me..
What's Left In My World Are Memories Of You And I
Facing Loneliness.. You Were My Beau, My Best Friend, My Life..
Hastening to Say I Love Ya Once Again..
Fate's Playing A Game On Us I Guess..
If Our Fates Were Turned That We'll Be On That PAth Again,
I'ld Hold You Tight And Not Let Go.. Nor Give Up On YOu..
Baby, I'm Sorry..
No comments:
Post a Comment