no wonder lahx.
on my bday;
somebardy was somewhere; with another somebardy.
smart!
knn.
smokescreen hor~
KNN!
NO BODY EVER WARNED YOU NOT TO FUCK AROUND WIMME ISSIT!
I CAN BUILD YOU UP ; I CAN TEAR YOU DOWN.
THE SAME WAY I BUILD YOU, THE SAME WAY I'D BRING YOU DOWN.
i may not say much.
but dont mess with the sleeping tiger lahx!
stupid fuck.
u dunno tiger will bite ppl one mehx?
stupid untill liddat uh?
really?
idk shood i be angry not.
but whatever it is.
GO FUCK URSELF, MOTHERFUCKER.
now; the 101 个為什麽 has been aswered for you!
better still! i answer the questions for you.
SERIOUSLY GOT STUPID UNTIL LIKE THAT ANOT?
WANNA PLAY GAMES AT LEAST BE A BETTER LIAR LUHX!
NO "POKERFACE" HOW TO SUCCESFULLY WIN?
CUM GONG UH?
PLEASE LAHX! WAKE UP UR BLOODY IDEAS ALR LAHX!
本小姐有的是时閒lehx! you have anot?
dont have so big head dont wear so big hat lahx!
SUNDALSXSXZZS.
give you so many chance to explain dun wan.
give u so many times to make sweeswee dun wan
insist on wasting my time.
one word. SUNDAL.
No comments:
Post a Comment